InstantCologne 2023 - Int'l Instant Art Expo
Dear Artists and Friends,
we are proudly happy to announce, that we are about to top the amazing success of this year’s “InstantCologne 2022“, by pushing the button again to call artists from around the world to come together at The Stage Gallery in our new location in Bonn. We’d love to celebrate instant art at the „InstantCologne 2023“ with you and your stunning artworks in May 2023.
The exhibition space is limited and the „InstantCologne 2023“ event will be juried, handled and organized by „The Stage Gallery“ team in Bonn.
The InstantCologne 2023 will run from the 12th till 14th of May, 2023 at The Stage Gallery in Bonn
- Only original instant photographs (Polaroid, Impossible Project, Polaroid Original, Fuji Instax) and all kind of format (SX70, 600, Spectra, 4×5, Packfilm, Square, Wide, Mini) will be shown. No prints!
- max. 70 cm width per exhibition space (e.g. series of 4 Polaroids, size SX70). Several spaces per artist can be booked.
- Only unframed phototographs! Participation fee includes free framing of your work. We will frame your work. If you want to use your own frames, it will cause an extra fee for returning. Please contact us for details!
- One free exhibition catalog per artist
- Gallery: The Stage Gallery
- The Stage Gallery charges a 20% (incl. VAT) commission on all sales.
- Participation fee: € 190,- (incl. VAT) for 1 exhibition space.
- The costs for the return of the photos are to be paid by the artist.
If you want to be part of the InstantCologne 2023, please send us an e-mail with the following informations:
Subject: “Application InstantCologne 2023”
Main body of the e-mail:
- Artist name (how you would like to be displayed in the expo, on posters, flyers, catalog, etc.)
- Address (actual address for returning your artworks)
- Telephone Number
- E-mail, website, social media infos (e.g. IG name)
- All the photos you want to exhibit (each image file must be RGB, JPG format, 1000px the longest side at 72 dpi)
- The file names should be as follows: lastname-firstname-01.jpg, lastname-firstname-02.jpg… etc.
Send your application to: email@example.com
Please note: When your application is accepted, you’ll get an e-mail with details to pay the participation fee (190,- € incl. VAT)!
Deadline for application: Dec. 10th, 2022
All participants will be announced December 24th, 2022
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You are the only copyright owner and creator of the photographs.
- The photographs do not infringe upon the copyrights or any other intellectual property rights of any third person or entity, or violate any person’s rights of privacy, does not include trademarks owned by third parties or violate any other law.
- Each person depicted in the photograph has granted permission to you.
- All entrants agree to fully indemnify The Stage Gallery in respect of all royalties, fees and any other financial debt to any person by reason of your breaching any of the foregoing.
- The royalties of the Works are not bestowed to The Stage Gallery at any time. The copyright of the Works remains in the creators and in them alone.
- The copyright of the Works during and after the exhibition remains with the Artist.
- All photographs used by The Stage Gallery will clearly have the photographer’s credit. In case this has been overseen, there will be immediate corrections when mentioned.
- All entrants agree that all photographs submitted to the The Stage Gallery may be used to promote and advertise The Stage Gallery / InstantCologne.
- Artists grant The Stage Gallery the right to use their images to promote the exhibition, for display on The Stage Gallery / InstantCologne webpage and for inclusion in an exhibit catalog.
- The Stage Gallery may use all entries submitted for marketing & promotional purposes across all media though there will not be any monetary compensation.
- The jury’s decision on acceptance/rejection of the works cannot be appealed. Appeals by artists against these decisions are excluded. There is no obligation to give reasons for decisions of The Stage Gallery on acceptance/rejection of works. The presentation of the works is the responsibility of The Stage Gallery, whose decision is final.
- The artist is responsible for the punctual/timely delivery and collection of his/her artwork. The Stage Gallery will not cover any costs for transport and possible fees for import or customs.
- Entry in the InstantCologne obliges the participant to take part.A refund of the participation fee is excluded.
- The artwork is not insured against damage and theft during the exhibition!
- By registering, the participant accepts the exhibition conditions. The place of performance and jurisdiction for all services and obligations relating to the exhibition of „The Stage Gallery“ is Bonn.
I have read and agree to all the rules and regulations of this agreement by applying to the InstantCologne 2023.